Clash Royale is a strategic game. You need a perfectly designed deck for winning this game; a deck which has a perfect balance between offensive and defensive cards. I have seen a lot of people only focusing on strong or high HP cards. Honestly, their strategy is going to fail. The game developers have created all characters for some purpose. Each card is strong against some and weak against some. You need to learn how to use different cards together!
For a beginner, designing a deck can be hard. That’s why here I present three best Clash Royale decks. You can use these decks to pass through Arena 2 to 4 easily. If you are smart enough, you may even move beyond Arena 4! Let’s see how far you can go!
The first deck contains following cards:
- Skeleton Army
- Baby Dragon
- Spear Goblins
Average Elixir Cost: 3.3
In following ways, this deck is beneficial:
- With above deck, always use Barbarian as a primary offense. Barbarians act as a strong tanker because we have four resilient units. Just deploy air attackers like Baby Dragon or Spear Goblins. And Ta daaa!!!! You’ve got a winning move!
- Skeleton Army is a great way to finish off any tanker. As soon as the tanker crosses the bridge, just deploy the army. If the giant is not backed up, the army is enough to eat the tanker alone! In a case of Prince, Skeleton army is a strong defense!
- Tombstone is a cheap defensive card. It costs little but damages a lot. Place it in center; it will damage tankers but also lure them to the center so all towers can hit them.
- Baby Dragon is one of the most efficient cards. If an enemy does not have any air attacker, Mini Dragon can damage seriously. You can send it with tanker as back up. It quickly finishes low HP troops like Spear Goblins or Skeletons.
- Spear Goblins and Archers can damage decently at low cost. Best part, both target ground and air troops.
- Witch is perhaps the most dangerous Clash Royale card. It is a great defensive and offensive card. Most of the time, the enemy does not know how to take down Witch.
- Arrows card is a ranged card with decent damage. It comes handy when you need to take down low HP troop or weakened tower.
The second deck contains following cards:
- Spear Goblins
- Bomb Tower
Average Elixir: 3.8
- Using this deck, first, deploy Minions. It is a great offensive card. If the enemy does not own air targeting cards, Minions can do great damage. Minions can take down the giant, Prince, and Pekka.
- Spear Goblins is one of my favorite cards. With low Elixir cost, it does a lot of damage. The best part, it can combat Air targets and ground targets simultaneously.
- You can use a bomb tower as a strong defense. If you use it properly, it can deal with tankers easily.
- Arrows card is a great option to finish low HP troops like Skeleton army attacking your giant.
- The witch can make the enemy panic instantly. Honestly, very few people know how to take down the Witch.
The third deck contains following cards:
- Giant Skeleton
- Goblin Hut
- Spear Goblins
Average Elixir: 4.2
- Just combine Giant Skeleton with Musketeer or Witch. This is an amazing offensive push and hard to take down for the enemy.
- Witch is a strong card which can take down a number of troops. I prefer using it in later part when you have more Elixir.
- Skeleton Army can finish off any tanker easily. Just deploy it at the right time.
- Goblins Hut acts as both defense and offense. If the enemy doesn’t take your hut down, Spear Goblins will do a lot of damage in the same lane.
- Musketeer is an essential card as it can deal with both air and ground targets.
- Valkyrie’s a perfect splash card which completely destroys low HP cards.
- Arrows card is an awesome choice to combat with low HP troops.
- Spear Goblins card is a cheap card with a strong offense.
So, these are most popular Clash Royale Decks. If you have any better suggestion, feel free to share with us!
Check out following articles for more Clash Royale Tips on deck:
How to push to Arena 2 Faster in Clash Royale?
Clash Royale Arena 2 Best Deck
Best Arena 4 Deck
Best Clash Royale Arena 5 Deck