Lava Hound a legendary card that found its way to the Clash Royale in Arena 4. It’s a slow but huge hit point taken making it a strong card. We will tell you the best lava hound decks which can win any battle.
Although a heavy choice on your Elixir if supported well with troops it can take down high damage to the opponents.
Top 4 Best Lava Hound Decks
Lava loon I would call it.
The Lava Loon will also have 2 variants. The main cards being the Lava Hound and the Balloon but the other troops can be varied to create two deadly decks.
The Lava Hound card that can give a great push to the opponent with its high HP and can give your Balloon a smooth way to take the Tower. Even if the Lava Hound is killed the Lava Pups will help the balloon with its smooth movement. The deck revolves mainly around Lava Hound and Balloon.
Lava Hound/Loon Deck 1:
- Lava Hound and Balloon– The Tanker plays the vital role in taking the damage by opponents and letting other units move ahead for damage. The Lava Hound should be kept at the corners so that it doesn’t get distracted by buildings like Inferno Towe. The balloon is the one that makes the damage to the towers. It should be deployed when the Lava Hound has crossed the river. The Balloon takes down all the air units.
- Minion Hordes: Set of six air attackers. They are strong enough to take down the Crown Tower.A big supporter to the tank Lava Hound it can wreak strong damage once it reaches the opponent tower.
- Skeleton Army: Low elixir troop that takes enough damage to tanks like Giant. Use the swarm as a distraction and let the strong troops march ahead.
- Fireball: Nothing can escape the wrath of this spell with its high damage. Once you do significant health damage to the opponent units like Giant with Minion Hordes and Skeleton army just use fireball and you can take them out entirely
- Zap: A very good offense against the opponent’s skeleton army, minion horde, sparky, Hog Rider, Inferno Tower or Dragon. Use it slow down the opponent troops till you gain elixir and are able to deploy more troops
Strategy to Use Best lava Hound Deck: The backbone of this deck is the combination of Lava Hound + Balloon. Deploy the Hound at the corner of the base when it crosses the bridge let the balloon accompany him with balloon. Put the Minion hordes and skeleton army to do health damage to opponent troops and then take them out with the fireball.
Lava Loon Deck 2:
The Lava Hound, Balloon, Mega Minions and Inferno Tower remain the same. What changes in this deck is the Princess, Inferno Tower, Knights and Goblins, Archers and Arrows.
- Princess – A fire arrow shooting troop making significant splash damages by deploying 5 flaming arrows at a time.
- Inferno Tower – A Tower that is too good to let anything melt and push it back. It will take down the mini P.E.K.K.A
- Knights and Goblins – Knights love to defend you due to their high health and Goblins are there to support your Knight to defend your side. The Goblins help Knights to do quick and huge damage.
- Archers – Long ranged, spell resistant troops that help you make damage from a distance. You can use your Tank Lava Hound also to give great support to Archers to take down the Towers.
- Arrows – A splash damager takes down the troops in few goes.
Strategy: The backbone of this deck is the combination of Lava Hound + Balloon. Deploy the Hound at the corner of the base when it crosses the bridge let the balloon accompany him with the balloon. Put that firing tower to your arena and let it take care of rest of the troops.
The Lava Hound & Miner Deck 3:
The Lava Hound is a massive HP tank. It will bring an unstoppable push. As the Lava Hound is a heavy elixir troop make a combo with the low elixir troops like minions.
- Lava Hound – The tanker will give a big push and will handle huge damage and will protect the low elixir troop to march for the Tower damage.
- Minions Hordes– An air unit that will take down the ground as well as air units.
- Miner – this works for your Lava pups. Take your Lava Hound to the top of the tower and drop a Miner on Lava Hound and you will see the opponent tower taken out with ease.
- Arrows – A splash damager will take out the swarms easily that do health damage to your troops.
- Lightning – Will blaze the opponents and will halt the attack.
- Skeleton Army – Chose them to compensate for the Lava Hound elixir weight. They do good health damage to the tanks and then you can take out them with the cannon.
- Mega Minion – Stronger flying troop than minions make high damages to the opponents
- Cannon – stands near your tower to protect it from any short range attacker.
Strategy: The major damage in this deck is the Lava Hound. Deploy it as soon as your elixir bar is high. Revolve the deck around the Lava hound and the low elixir supporting troops to make a killer deck.
Also Check out: Best Clash Royale Decks
A Lava Hound & Clone Spell Deck 4:
This deck uses the potential of the Clone spell, It duplicates your Lava Hound and the Killer Lava Pups to give you one huge push. The clone is a super bonanza here replicating all the troops that drop in its radius.
- Lava Hound – The Tanker plays the vital role in taking the damage by opponents and letting other units move ahead for damage.
- Clone – A medium elixir spell that doubles your already deployed elixir what a boon.
- Archers – Takes down the flying troops with its long range.
- Skeleton Army – A low elixir troop that swarms up its individual damages.
- Mega Minion – Stronger flying troop than minions make high damages to the opponents.
- Fireball – this is the unstoppable part of the deck. Once its deployed nothing can be saved from it.
- Tombstone – Spawns the skeleton army.
- Miner – A surprise troop attacker that takes care of damage to the tower.
Check out this video and watch How Lava Hound & Clone Spell gives you a win.
Strategy for Best Lava Hound Deck: Deploy the troops in normal strategic ways as you are well versed with. Once they cross the bridge use the clone and it will run havoc on the arena.