Hog rider stands so strong among the cards that the entire deck can win on his sole contribution. All he needs is a minor support for the distractions. He is a very fine balance of building targeting troop with good hit points and damage. As he attacks only the buildings all you need is light cards to distract opponent troops off his way. Once he reaches the tower there is no chance of escape.
Having no legendary card on your deck might sound scary but with Hog rider rolling the drums you just need basic cards on your side. The top 2 decks that gave me 12 wins are the center of this discussion. These low average elixir decks are possible only because the Hog rider is there so it can be planned without those legendary cards.
No Legendary Hog Rider Deck 1:
A Hog Rider with Elite Barbarian and two strong spells do I need to tell you how strong the deck is:
- Hog Rider: A fast unit that does very good damage to the building it is actually a building attacker tank that moves fast. Being a high damage card it’s combined with high hitpoint Elite barbarians to ensure the attacks on the crown tower to clear it out. The zap and Goblin protect the hog rider from the troops who come in groups like the skeleton army or the minion hordes.
- Cannon: It is actually deadly within a short range but no air attacks it can handle. Its so strong that it will take down the opponents Hog rider too. The Crown Tower protects the cannon by taking care of the air troops while the cannon would not let anyone budge near the Crown Tower.
- Elite Barbarian: A harder and better pair of barbarians with high hit points and very high damage. You can split them on the two lanes to create pressure while the Hog Rider marches ahead. They do not get affected by the splash units. As they are very fast so the Hog rider and Elite Barbarian combo are the best to match up. When you can see your opponent is running low on elixir just push the Elite barbarians as they are quick, they reach fast and attack the tower in nick of the time. Just support them with goblins so that they can absorb the damage intended for low health Elite barbarians.
- Goblin: Goblins are conjoined with the Hog rider to form what is called a “Pig Push”. You should drop the Goblin closest possible to Hog Rider they form a shield around him and save him from getting distracted by the troops. Goblins attack all other towers while the Hog rider makes concentrated power hits on the Crown Tower.
- Ice Spirit: The Ice Spirit buys you more elixir and time as it slows the movement of troops with its Ice shards. It supports the push of Hog rider and Goblins by dealing the distractors. It reduces the attack speed of opponents significantly. Archer: Archers patch in where Goblins are weak as they are very resistant to spells. If you see the opponent has spell infested arena then in place of Goblins with Hog rider use the Archers. They can be split on both the lanes to create a split push so use them with the Elite Barbarian split.
- Zap: A medium radius spell that can clear the entire skeleton army and stun its opponents building troops or unit for 0.5 seconds reducing any unit damage per second and speed.
- Fireball: Use it to attack the building or troops that are low in health and the fireball will wipe them off entirely
Also Check out: Royale Gaint Deck
No Legendary Hog Rider Deck 2:
Did you notice the average elixir cost of the deck? It’s super cool with the elixir being so low. The Hog Rider ensures nothing goes off the way and you get a clean win. A dual icy deck having Ice Golem and Ice Wizard. The Ice Golem a death damager supports the Hog rider.
- Hog Rider: A very fast unit that does good damage to the building it is actually a building attacker tank that moves fast. Being a high damage card it is combined with high hit point Elite barbarians to ensure the attacks on the crown tower to clear it out. The zap and Goblin protect the hog rider from swarms of troops like skeleton army or the minion hordes.
- Cannon: A companion to Hog rider turns deadly when used for short-ranged attacks. The opponents Hog Rider also stands no chances in front of it. The Crown Tower will take care of the cannon by handling the air troops while the cannon being there near the Crown Tower nothing comes up.
- Musketeer: This replaces the Archers of the above deck. They also support the Hog Rider and creates a deadly push to your opponents. It outranges the cannon and can support her well. Also, kills the opponent’s cannon.
- Fireball: Use it to attack the building or troops that are low in health and the fireball will wipe them off entirely.
- Ice Golem: A cheap mini tank that does area damage like the Golem. The death damage of Ice Golem helps the Hog rider as he gets more hits to do.
- Ice Spirit: The Ice Spirit slows the movement of troops with its Ice shards so they give you more time to deploy stronger troops. It supports the push of Hog rider and Musketeer as he makes damage to approaching by dealing the distractors. It reduces the attack speed of opponents significantly.
Zap: A medium radius spell that can clear the entire skeleton army and stun its opponents building troops or unit for 0.5 seconds reducing any unit damage per second and speed.
Skeleton: These low elixir troops work as the distractors even for all the hit point cards. They take the damage and clears ways for your tanks.
The above two winning decks work too well to give you those desired wins without those legendary cards. Go ahead confident for that seamless win!!